Saturday, July 2, 2011

3 weeks until the half!

Here is what I have done this week! It's short and sweet...

Monday: 7 miles, 1:04
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: cardio run (2 miles, 8:43 pace), plus intervals
Thursday: off
Friday: pilates
Saturday: 8.1 miles, 1:14:30

Only three weeks to go until the Konig Ludwig Half in Germany! I'm excited :)

Some things I saw on my 8 mile run this morning... a lot of runners in Milano- this is definitely inspiring! I noticed that the Duomo opens at about 7 AM (for those of you wanting to worship early in the morning). I also saw a woman smoking that may have been pregnant... That really bothered me. A few other sights that I ran by include the Castello Sforzesco, Parco Sempione, and the Arco della Pace (a mini version of the Arc de Triomphe that was built by Napoleone). It was a beautiful day for a run! A nice cool breeze, about 65-70 degrees, warm morning sunshine, and lots of runners and bikers out with no pedestrians yet. I love Milan in the early morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment