Thursday, July 28, 2011

Update- our electricity sucks...

Hey everyone!

So I still have more posts about Italy with the Beabouts, also a recent trip to Croatia and this past weekend in Germany with the Konig Ludwig Half! Unfortunately American computers/electronics + an old Italian house = no electricity in our office!! We haven't had electricity in our office for a week now and I'm hoping that our maintenance guy will stop by this afternoon to fix it. Something like this happens about every other week. Good times!! In the meantime, I am unable to pull pictures or posts that I started working on last week  :(

Once we are back up and running I'll be able to upload more photos and catch up on my blogs. Sorry for the delay! I know you all have been pining away to read them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment