Thursday, January 20, 2011

Home is where the heart is...

The final countdown begins! Josh flew out last Saturday and now I'm counting down the days until I can meet him in Milan. Now that he's gone its crazy how many things remind me of him! It goes to show that he's always on my mind. I was scrolling through the tv guide on our cable tonight and saw "Super Troopers" was on one of the movie channels. That is one of his faves (or at least one that always entertains)! He and all of his buddies dressed up for Halloween one year as the Super Troopers and it was hilarious!! I had a good chuckle from this picture taken in 2006... :) I love the stashes!

Good memories! My mom used to have a picture up in her house that said "Home is where the heart is". Now that Josh is over in Milan and I'm stuck in Minneapolis until the middle of Feb (which is painful considering how cold it is!!!), I find myself dreaming of all of the fun things we will do in Milan. It seems that my heart is there with him already. Hopefully the saying is true- home is where your heart is. If so, then going to Milan will be like coming home. Can wait to see you sweetie!!

1 comment: